Friday, December 10, 2010

The Promised Post

So, I was going to take a 24 week pic, but I was like what's the point in taking one every week? I should wait another 4 weeks or something and then there will definitely be a difference. I am getting big though. I went into my last appointment here in Rexburg today, and I gained 10 pounds since I went in last, 4 weeks ago. Yikes! That's a little bit more than 2 pounds a week! I don't think it will be quite that much though because lately, I have not been able to eat anything I want because I get full after my first bite! That's a little bit of an exaggeration, but you get my drift. So, we are a little bit nervous about moving and finding a doctor in Vegas and getting insurance stuff taken care of and all that stuff. I'm supposed to get that one shot in my hip at 28 weeks from my RH factor thing. Also, someone gave me advice and said that we should do Lamaze classes because Joe will have no clue how to coach me through labor or something like that. I have no clue, but maybe we'll do that when I'm like 7 months or something. I'm sure we'll be fine if we don't do that classes. Either way, whatevs. So, when me and my team (Amyra and Tandy) went to do our last intervention session for our strategies class, we took the family small thank you gifts and a thank you card for letting us come into their home and work with their child. When we were just about to get in Amyra's car, the mom said, "can you girls come back, we have something for you!" Next thing we know, they hand us all this fancy cosmetic stuff (pics below). I guess her husband used to work for some expensive cosmetic company in the past and had all this stuff the company gave to him. I'm not sure why he gave to him so much except like when the weight of the products were off and they couldn't sell them or something. So, yes. He gave us the following items. Well, he gave me a little bit more than Tandy and Amyra, but that's only because I am pregnant, and they don't need stretch mark creams. haha
So this is stretch mark cream. This is one of those products that they couldn't sell because the weight was off and ya. whatev.
This lotion is amazing. He said that they have 5 pound boxes of this (his wife must love all this) It has been great to put on my itchy itchy womb. Also, the mom came out with the nipple cream. She was afraid I'd be embarrassed, but I was like whatev. She said that I will love this when I am breastfeeding because it is very painful (so I've heard, I'm not expecting anything less than painful).
So, that silvery thing is worth $45. I would never spend that much money on any cosmetic item... well, that small anyways! It is some kind of photo finish targeted pore and line primer stuff. Fancy. They gave me an extra bottle of scar healing stuff and then a tube of scar therapy (not sure what the difference is). They also gave me this fancy tinted moisturizer for my face. Fancy!
I also got some more cute baby gifts from girls who couldn't make it. My friend Leann got all these cute sleepy time outfits!
My friend Mary gave me the cutest little cardigan three piece outfit. The onesie says "handsome like daddy" So cute!!! And my bishop and his wife gave us a soft blue blankey with a cute newborn onesie! So cute! Love!
Wednesday was my last day with the Kindergartners. I will miss this little bunch! They are all little darlings and just so silly! I will also miss my cooperating teacher. I won't use names for privacy reasons, but she is great! Love them all! I will miss the sound of their snow boots clonking around on the floor. That is one of the most amazing schools I have been in!!! :) Go Discovery Elementary Dragons! :) Oh, also I graduate next Friday and Saturday. Can't believe that! Friday they are dedicating the new BYU-Idaho center. It is supposed to be a lot like the conference center and is huge. I heard it is so beautiful. Joe and I are going to go to that and President Eyring will be speaking. We also are going to my graduation banquet at 5:00 that day. Delicious food I'm sure. After that, I will go to convocation and graduate with all my education peeps. Saturday morning will be commencement and I believe someone from the Seventy will be speaking to us, and that will be in the new BYU-Idaho center. It will be great, and I am excited to get pics in a cap and gown. It will feel more real that way... maybe. Okay, anyways, I'm going to eat some pizza and breadsticks now! Enjoy! More of you need to look at my blog! I feel like I update no one on here! Or maybe a lot of you just don't leave comments, except a few of you. You know who you are! :)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

You update the important people,... but you're right. we should probably leave more comments.

Kerstin said...

I can't believe you are graduating crazy! Also you need to give me a call I have some questions for you 9I tried calling you but no one answered