Sunday, April 18, 2010

Survived the Semester!

Hello Everyone! Wow, has it been such a long time since I last posted! Well, I survived last semester! It was refreshing to be done! I got all A's and one crumby B. Oh well! Just glad that's over and will be super excited when next semester is over because it should be my hardest semester. Next semester starts this Tuesday. I know it will be stressful, but it will be good. Joey graduated! I am so proud of him! He is probably going to start working for his friend scott, who started a business that makes websites for other companies. He may also work for Qwest, but it is in Idaho Falls, and unless he finds someone to go with that is not a girl (because that would be awkward), he might not be able to work there. There are great health insurance and dental insurance benefits with that company. We have been having a wonderful time here in Henderson. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL! So sunny and warm and just perfect. We've been having a lot of fun with family--including Joe's aunt and uncle. They have spoiled us a lot. I am sad to see the week break go as we will be flying back to Salt Lake tomorrow night. :( It's okay, life goes on! It'll be fun to get back to our baby apartment haha. I have to hit the books wicked hard on Tuesday! Woo hoo! That should be fun!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

your baby apartment? what's that supposed to mean? slip of the tongue? or fond nickname for said apartment. ;)

eBN said...

A friend Scott who makes websites?? What's his companies name?