Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help!

5...4...3...2... bet you thought I was going to put 1 next, huh? Those numbers represent the credits for each of the classes I am taking next semester. I just registered last week. My preschool practicum is 5 credits, Assessments is 4 credits (I will die), New Testament is 3 credits :), and math methods is 2 credits. Oh, how I wish I was graduating in April...
Anyways, I titled this post Help! because I need someone to make my blog layout look pretty. I have no idea how to do it.
Thank you. Gotta run to class!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

what I would do is reset your blog to use one of the generic templates again then go back to cutest blog on the block and follow those instructions if they're not still there already. That'll get rid of your black text background and put back the skin from cutestblogontheblock. goodluck!

The Watts said...

kerstin did mine I love it!