Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rexburg is WAY too cold!

Unfortunately, I know nothing about making a nice blog layout, so it'll probably be pretty icky looking for a while. Joey and I are getting our pictures done by a girl in our ward on Saturday, so hopefully those will turn out nice and I can post on blog! It's that time for freezing buns again! I walked outside (in a skirt might I add) today to go to the elementary school and boy was there a very undelightful drift! Also, when I breathed in my nose, I could feel my bogies freeze... it is the weirdest feeling... I thought to myself, "wow, it must be pretty cold out here today!" Come to find out it was 1 degree below 0. It is 9 degrees below 0 as I speak (or should I say type)! This has really made me grateful for the amazingly great heat that we have to keep us warm and the hot showers! Life has been good. We are just trying to get through these last couple of weeks of school--stressful. Thanksgiving holiday was awesome! We were so grateful to spend some time with mom and Darin and both their parents, as well as the Karl and Marrae Brunner fam! It was great fun! We were also grateful for the time off from school. It was great relaxation. I'm afraid I gained 4 pounds on this break though... oh well! We also got our first Christmas tree. It's so cute and little. It's a four footer! We are excited! :) Anyways, from the mouth of Michael Scott--"Back to work!" haha.

This is Kaylee Cook. I babysat her one day so that her mom (Kristen, the relief society president) could go to the temple. Isn't she adorable?

The failed attempt!

Uncle David


Grandma!

Grandpa! haha I love how he isn't even looking at the camera.

All the girls that were at grandma and grandpa Brunner's. haha I look like a freak or maybe Brent would consider it the "Clog!" haha

Oh, how I love him!!! <3

Yikes. I must look like this often. I think Brother Nelson (my geology teacher) probably thinks I think that his class is boring because I can hardly stay awake! (Well, today atleast) haha


Oh, how I love those beautiful brown eyes of his!!! :)


This is our cute little baby Christmas tree. :)

2 comments:

eBN said...

A) I deemed MYSELF "The Clog" and Logan hijacked it and gave it to you instead.

B) HAHA.

C) Your tree is very looshish. Looks like the one in Brighton's room (yes, I'm a loon! Each of my boys has their own Christmas tree in their room. Seth's is like 1.5 feet haha)

D) Y'alls coming downhere (great band) for Christmas? Of so, when?

6) Cheers!

Cynthia said...

Ya'll coming downhere is a band? nice! That is so cute that they both have Christmas trees in their rooms. We wish we were coming down there! Our break is too short. We only get barely two weeks off of school. We're going to Boston.--his dad is having a surprise 60th bday part... shhh! What ya'll doing for Christmas?!