Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, we hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a good time and got some great gifts! The day before Christmas eve, we went caroling with Joe's sister Liana and the missionaries. It was lots of fun. I failed to get pictures though. Christmas eve, we had a bunch of Joe's family over for dinner and presents. Joe's mom loves getting clothes for Joe's cousins' kids. They love it. :) Christmas was great! We had a steak lunch around 3. Delicious! And then we opened gifts, built a 6 ft. snowman, and then JOey and I watched Groundhog Day. (haha, I had never seen it.) We got to talk to all the fam except Brent and Kerstin. :( Tried to call, we just kept playing phone tag! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and we were thinking of all of you! We miss you muchos!!! Have a wonderful New Year!!!!!! Here are some pics from the festivities...

Joey's excited it Christmas Day!!!

My hot purse from Mom and Dad G!

Joe's fancy sweater!!! My beautiful white cardigan
My beautiful red cardigan...
Ricky got Star Trek on Blue Ray!
Ricky's fancy gift wrap! haha
The snuggie we got Motha!
Joey got a snuggie and a bag of reeses from me...
Joey, this is just what I wanted! How'd you know?

This too! Thanks Joey :)
My black (or navy, we couldn't decide) cardigan! :)
delicious tights!
Steve packing the snow on!
We gave him a beauty mark... Lee and Lu posin...
Me and Joey...
It was taking forever to load pictures, so I'll load the pics from Christmas eve later... these were from Christmas... I was very much spoiled! Thanks everyone!!! :) Time to go shopping! haha jk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad no one is replying to your blogs. Although it has been a month ago, it looks like you got some wonder memories of Christmas. I like the use of words you have picked up from Joey: Motha, Fatha. It makes you fit in with the rest of Joey's family.