Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

First, I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! To all the women out there! Even if you do not have children yet, because one way or another you will be a mother one day!!! but I would especially like to thank my mom for being a great mom and for bringing me into this world and caring for me. Also, thank you for all you do to help us! Also, thank you for being so funny! I love laughing! Also, we love you!!! Well, I know it's been a long time since I blogged, but I just want to let you know that our calling is going great. We are having fun teaching and learning about family history. It's a lot to remember, but we have a great class of people who are ready to learn. Also, last Sunday Elder Bednar spoke in OUR ward!!!! It was so exciting. We walked into sacrament meeting and first I noticed that President Clark up there and I was amazed at that, and then I looked to the left and there was Elder Bednar!!! Woe! and our bishop was so funny today because he said that he felt so nervous having an Apostle sitting next to him. It was a very good day. Yesterday Matt came over and that was pretty fun; he came shopping with us and what not as well. He also stopped by today as well. School is a lot of work, but we are getting through it. I go to an elementary school in Sugar City twice a week for one of my classes and it's fun because I get to wear a name tag and we get to teach a couple of times. Me and this girl Stephanie are in a first grade class. This class is like the most well-behaved class i've ever seen. It's fun stuff. Also, the weather has been beautiful!!! yes! Except it gets wicked windy here. They should call Rexburg the windy city!!! It never stops! Oh, and some sad news. Joey's cousin Jessica passed away about a week and a half or two weeks ago. She was 24 and it was really unexpected. They never found out the cause, but we know she is in a much better place! Well, we love you all and miss you all! And try and dodge the sick people! I feel something coming on! Go Boston!!!

2 comments:

The Watts said...

Thanks CC and Joe, one of the best Mother's Day presents ever us to know how your children are doing, glad to know you are doing well, hang in there that is a heavy load, but I know you will do well! Love you both

Shayla said...

Enjoyed the update! (Except for the part about Joey's cousin...sorry to hear). Hope things continue to go well with school and what not (as Ben would say).