Friday, April 3, 2009

School and other Miscellany...

Hello dear family and friends. It has been way too long! School has been up, and that's all. It'll be over next week thank goodness, but then it's back in April 22... I know, right? What kind of break is that? haha. I will be taking 17 credits... I will be taking the following: El Early Field (That's a class where you go to an elementary school and observe, I think.), Eng 313 (Advanced Writing Elem), Math 110 (College Algebra), Doctrines of the Gospel, Math 205 (Fundamental Number Theories or something like that), Ed 345 (Comp. Lit. 2). It'll probably be a busier than this semester, but I'm ready for the challenge. Bring it on!!! For this semester my grades are looking good! They're all A's except I think I have a B+ in my FDAMF class. Okay, enough about grades. So, I have my state lit. 1 test next tuesday. I was kind of nervous about it, but after the review in that class I think it should be pretty good. Now, the state lit. 2 and 3 might be hard! I finished my 60 books for Children's lit! woooo!! It was pretty fun to read a bunch of different kinds of books. We had to make cards for each book that we read and that was pretty fun. Joey is doing great in school like always... OH, Happy April by the way!!! This week has been good. Joe and I have been working our hard this week. I am not sure why, maybe just for fun or maybe just to relieve stress from school... haha. We are super excited to be going to my mom's next week and then to Henderson for the week we have off from school. We hope to be able to enjoy the warm weather!!!..... We most likely will. Oh, and the flat streets... we pretty much live on a giant hill!!! ... haha. So, a good few weeks ago we had Matt over for dinner. It was great fun. We had Matt's favorite burgers and chocolate milk.... 7 burgers... Matt 3, Joe 2, and me 2!!! On the first day of Spring, we had beautiful weather! but I knew it was too good to be true to stay that way... We've had snow yesterday and today. We are very excited because I am planning to be done with school hopefully by next fall. I want to get on fast grad (that's when you go all year around and you have to take atleast 15 credits each semester...) It's pretty great. I'll probably get on fast grad because you only have to have 50 credits, and by the time I apply for fast grad I will have 58 credits. Joe should be done this fall or next winter which is great!!! I can't wait to be finished! Anyways, sorry this blog is kind of boring. We haven't been up to much... it's been great though. And fun and exciting. Here are some pics to top this blog off....A pic of Matty
Okay, so funny story... So we were walking to the temple and it was really really windy (It gets pretty windy here in Rexburg) and so I was so scared that my skirt would fly up so I was holding my temple bag behind my skirt to keep it down. Well, as we were walking, my temple bag kept hitting the back of my legs and the result was a huge welt on the back of my right leg right under my knee pit. It's pretty much disappeared now, but it hurt and I just did not think that that would have causeda bruise. LOL!
What we ate for dinner tonight... spicy chicken fingers. yum!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sounds like things are going well. That is exciting that you may graduate next Fall, you said Joe will graduate this fall? When does he do his internship?

The Watts said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy, can't wait to see you the end of the week!

Cynthia said...

Oh, it turns out that Joey doesn't have to do an internship. The school said that his passed work experience covers for it, so he's pretty excited about that, but we are still thinking about living in Florida and working for Walt Disney World. That's only up in the air though. Also, Mom we can't wait to see you either!