Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update!


Well, it has been forever since I last blogged! I've just been so busy with school and planning and everything! Well, for those of you who don't know, I am getting married on August 8 and I am super excited!!! There's a lot to talk about, but unfortunately I won't be able to include everything and every little detail. Joe was able to meet my mom and Darin, dad and JoAnn, brothers, and some other extended family, but unfortunately he has not been able to meet Kerstin and Jared's family... Eventually they will though! We had a great time in Vegas, but sadly it wasn't sunny! We were totally looking forward to hot weather, but it had to rain and be cool all weekend! This Rexburg weather has been making everyone sick because it is so fickle! One day it's nice and sunny and in the 80's and the next day it is cold, rainy, and in the 40's! I just want summer to be here! Anyways, school has been so overwhelming, but I am getting through it! I got to be a teacher for the first time in my Eled 370 class yesterday and it was lots of fun! I was nervous, but once i started to teach it was awesome, plus it's a P.E. class so that makes it bunches easier. I have a presentation in geography tomorrow that has to be 10 minutes, and then on june 7 I have a presentation in child development with two other girls that has to be 20 to 25 minutes. I also have some papers to write and projects to do and to write lesson plans every week. Other than that, life is great! I better get some rest so I can function tomorrow! I hope all you guys are doing well!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

really cute picture! I'm such a dork introducing myself as Kerstin's cousin,... can you make introductions any awkwarder or less easy to remember? ,.. duh,.. oh well. He remembers me as somebody's cousin I'm sure. and a lousy pool player. ;) It was fun to get beaten by you guys this last weekend. :)

Theresa said...

you never knew, but my dad almost beat me and kk in pool 2 against 1 in about 3 turns,.. I guess we really are lousy or my dad was pool champion in high school or something,.. He claims it's all about angles or something but we all know he's just got natural ability and coordination. It didn't help that kk and I kept missing the ball at that point either. haha. oh well.

Kerstin said...

Sounds like things are busy but going well. I had a class where I had to teach P.E. it was pretty fun. Also you have a presentation on June 7th? Isn't that a Saturday? (I am pretty sure it is because that is my anniversary) weird day to have a presentation.

BDN said...

It's good to see that you finally updated this thing for once. Haha.

I thought it was funny how you have an exclamation point at the end of 80% of the sentences. HAHA. But that's just Cynthia, I guess. ;)

Cynthia said...

well, I think i meant june 9! haha sorry guys!