Monday, January 7, 2013

Sledding!

On December 30, Ryker went sledding down the side of our house with his Mimi.  We got some nice fluffy white snow throughout the night before, so this was their chance!  It was fun for me to watch them.  He got all bundled up and even wore plastic bags over his feet since he doesn't have boots yet.  They only went down twice.  I don't think he was too thrilled about everything he had to wear.  He could hardly move!  I wish I could have gone down with him, but we gotta keep this baby girl safe and cooking! :)  Here are some pics and a video!
 "Got my snow suit on!"
 I told him to smile.  This is what I got.  We put his socks and shoes on first and then put adult socks over his shoes...
 Then we put two plastic bags over each foot.
 Then his coat, hat, and
 Mittens!  "Really? what am I supposed to do with these things on my hands?"
 "Wee!"  he really said that the first time they went down.
Coming to say hi to Mommy in the window and head back up to go again.


No comments: