Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

We had a fun Easter! I hid Ryker and Joe's Easter baskets and they had to go find them. I hid Ryker's in an easy place, where he could easily spot it while he was in his room. We decorated some eggs, and we also had a small Easter egg hunt. We tried to get Ryker to understand what was going on, but we kind of knew he was still a little too young. Next year he'll get it! :) Here are some pics and videos from the festivities!Joe's was hidden on the third floor with all the storage.
Easily found it!
Ryker's hidden under his crib
Easily found it!
Ryker playing with his maraca eggs! (No I did not give my one year old candy!)
Joe got me a cute Easter basket and put kitkats up the steps leading to it...delish!
Eggs we decorated!
Trying to figure out this Easter egg stuff!
putting the eggs in the bucket!

No comments: