Friday, May 13, 2011

8 Weeks Old

I can't believe Ryker is 8 weeks old today! That's two months! He is changing so much and he gets cuter everyday. His personality is really starting to come out and he's starting to smile a ton. We've been getting a lot of videos of him these last couple of days. It's been so much fun! We love our Ryker! I can't believe he's getting his shots next Wednesday. I can't wait until that is over. I can't believe how chunky he has gotten. We love that sweet little boy! :) Last night he only got up once to eat. That was weird but amazing!... and then he peed on me when I changed his diaper. I couldn't help but laugh because it's so cute. It's almost like he knows what he is doing and so he smiles. He smiles when he pees on me and when he spits up on me. It's too cute! :) Love love love him! :)Newborn Ryker... I think he is just a few days old in this pic.
I believe he was just about a month old in this pic with Uncle Matt. :)
Two month old Ryker

1 comment:

The Watts said...

Wow he is really getting big.....he'll be leaving on a mission before we know it!