Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello World!

Dear World,
We are 20 days away from Ryker's official due date! We are so anxious to find out when he will come! I know he'll most likely come late, which in the long run, will be a blessing because I need to get through student teaching, but I just want to see his face! I want to know what he looks like! I know that he will be such a cute little boy! :) Also, I've been getting things ready for the baby. Joe put up the crib that we were given. I've washed all his newborn and 0-3 months clothes. I also washed the covering on the car seat which was also given to us. Also, my in-laws are spoiling us like crazy! They got us some crib sheets, a super cute bassinet with a change of sheets, a crib bumper thingy. Also, Joe's brother got Ryker a little bouncy chair. He will be the most spoiled of them all! He already is, jeez. But we are so grateful for all that they have done and do for us. Also, we have been given great things from awesome family and friends.
Right now, my main focus is getting things ready for the baby and finishing my work sample. Really, I should make sure my work sample is done first, so that if the baby does happen to come, it will already be finished, and I won't have to worry about it. I can't help but do all this other stuff though. I am going to get the hospital bag ready, and Joe and I are going to an 8 hour birthing class tomorrow. We'll see how that turns out. HAHA. Complimentary breakfast, which is a plus! We are super excited for this baby, but we are super nervous. We want him to come now, but at the same time, we feel like we need more time! It's all in the Lord's timing though. We are so grateful for our many blessings! We truly have been blessed by our Father in Heaven! We'll see where life takes us after Ryker comes, and I finish student teaching! :) Which ends in 3 weeks. :) Oh, and I am going to put a picture of us up soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kelsi and Joe Ard said...

That's so exciting, Cynthia! Ryker will be adorable! I'm glad you're almost finished student teaching. I'm sure it's been fabulous! Miss you :D