Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Jud Bid Deal!

On behalf of Brent's request, here are the Big Jud pics. I think that the first one is a double Big Jud, but we didn't get a double. That would be sooo much meat!!! Oh, and p.s., when we got there, I look over, and there is Matt with all his buddies. Matt said his friend Nate leaned over and said, "Matt did you invite your sister?" and they all look back and I waved like a crazy person. It was Awesome!
Some random guy!
It was so good! I was disappointed in myself though because I couldn't finish half of a Big Jud.
Joe enjoyed that thing thoroughly. He finished his. :)
The guy that we went on the double date with got a Big Jud and finished the whole thing, and then he forgot to get his picture taken. It was funny! Oh, and I just learned that it is Big Jud's, not Big Judd's.

1 comment:

eBN said...

For the record... I'm pretty sure I could eat one DOUBLE and half of a SINGLE.

Thanks for making me drool all over my keyboard. *needs food*